Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wee Winter Fairy


Hi Everyone! It's Robyn here today with a sweet little image; which is a new release TODAY! The design team have all been creating samples for you on the challenge site so I hope you'll take a moment to pop over there and see what we've been up to. I've created with the stamp Winter Fairy. (LOVE!) You can see the Wee Stamps line on the IBFS website; which were created by the amazing designer and illustrator Sylvia Zet from Scotland. I Brake for Stamps is making them available to us beginning today!


It's a very special day for a very special month. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and to honor all of the survivors and those still battling this awful disease Della has decided to add these "make-someone-smile-today" line of stamps, and I'm so glad she did.

I also wanted to let you know that today is also the day that the IBFS challenge blog has a new challenge; which is "Girl Power." I sure hope you'll play along. Perhaps to reate a card as an encouragement for someone in your life who has been touched by Breast Cancer in some way and send them your finished card as a way of letting them know you are thinking of them.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you pop over to the IBFS website and take a look at the entire collection of Wee Stamps.

I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: