Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Tag a Day

Seems that every fall since I started paper crafting, I get into the spirit of tags. I think its the desire to personalize gifts that really drives me and Fall is the start of busy season for celebrations.

Hi everyone, Erika Taylor here today with another tag using a very whimsical stamp from I Brake for Stamps. As you all know, I love fairies. I actually collect them and they always move me. Call it the child in me or the believer of magical things, but I adore them and this stamp is no exception.It is an elf fairy and I love love love it.

For this tag, I used 3 different colors of embossing powders from Sparkle n Sprinkle, as well as a few Glimmer Mists. The sprigs are from Petaloo as is the flower. I also used the Tree Background and this amazingly beautiful sentiment stamp Create Something.  I hope you like it


That's it for me today. I hope all of the Canadian readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and Happy Columbus Day to all my friends stateside. Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment