Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall is in the Air

I love Maple Leaves! Maybe it is the Canadian in me, but those colors as fall comes into play, are truly breathtaking. Every autumn color can be found on that one special leaf. Hi everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a fall card I created using the beautiful Bold Maple Leaf stamp from I Brake for Stamps.

This image is absolutely stunning and perfect for both feature images and backgrounds on projects. The card has both of those and I hope that you can truly appreciate the beautiful image this stamp creates.

First off I used Versamark and a little glitter to create the background. Then I stamped the Bold Maple Leaf 3 times on different paper and used some wonderful embossing powder to create these autumn leaves. After they were heat embossed, I fussy cut them and using Helmar Liquid Scrapdots, created a wonderful dimensional pile of leaves.


I think this stamp is my favorite so far. The versatility is simply AMAZING!!!! Here is a close up shot of the leaves themselves. I hope you can see the amazing detail the Bold Maple Leaf stamp creates when you emboss it.


Try you hand at some of the amazing bold images at I Brake for Stamps. There are so many to choose from and with Autumn right around the corner, make sure you look at the Fall and Halloween stamps too.

Until next time
Toodles

Erika Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment