Sunday, September 25, 2011

Enchanted Wolf Love

Yup, it is true, I'm a Twilight fan. Whether it is team Edward or team Jacob, it really doesn't matter to me. With the countdown started for the new Breaking Dawn film, I thought it was the perfect time to create a card using this amazing Silhouette Coyote stamp from I Brake for Stamps, which I interpreted as a wolf.

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you an embossed card I created using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and 2 colors of embossing powder. I love this image and the crispness of the silhouette is wonderful. I hope you enjoy it too. So without further adieu...


Here is a close up snot of the image for you to see.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. We sure appreciate your comments, so don't be afraid to leave one. Also I have a little blog candy going on on my blog, so stop by and leave a comment there too. Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment