Monday, August 1, 2011

Funky Little Borders




Jane Bosi, here, sharing a little Stampbooking project. If you haven't already heard, the IBFS store is carrying the TJNL Stampbooking CD. It's a great tool for helping you to incorporate your stamps into your scrapbooks. I'll be sharing a different Stampbooking project on my blog each day this week. Stop on by for more information and inspiration!

These are some of my favority pictures from my sister-in-law's wedding five years ago! My wee ones have grown up so much since then--that little punkin in the picture is now 7!!

I wanted a simple page that would just add to the presentation of the four pictures so, I chose the Funky Borders technique. The Large Swirls image was the perfect compliment to the pictures and style I wanted to convey. While I usually gravitate to whimsical images for coloring and card making, having basic design elements, like this one, in my stash is a definite MUST!!


Happy Stamping! TTFN, Jane

1 comment: