Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dreams

It is no secret, that when it comes to Myths and Legends, Miss Erika is a huge fan. Ever since I was young, I thought being a mermaid would be the perfect way to live. Free in the ocean, talking to the animals of the water.I still dream about that once in a while and wanted to share with you today an absolutely beautiful stamp available at I Brake for Stamps.

This is probably to most stunning mermaid stamp I've come across and the image is perfect when you stamp it. For this card, I decided to do a little Copic coloring and some "very fussy cutting" with the Moonlight Mermaid image. I stamped her 3 different times so I could get the splashes and the tail. Adding a splash of glitter to make that water come alive and we've got ourselves a winner I think. Here is the finished card for you. To get a closer look, just click on the photos themselves.


Here is a close up of the Moonlight Mermaid herself.





There are so many wonderful fantasy inspired stamps at the I Brake for Stamps store. So if you like the mythical, the beautiful or the unique, please hop on over and take a peek.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope the rest of your day is simply magical

Toodles
Erika Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment