Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School & Friendship

Hi there, Regan here! I actually have two projects to share with you today! The first is a fun card that I created for the Back to School challenge over at the I Brake For Challenges Blog!

I used my all time favorite stamp, Be My Valentine Girl, along with the number stamp from the ATC #1 stamp sheet to create this card. The pattern papers are from two school stacks by DCWV and the paper for her dress is from the handmade collection by K&Company.


The second project is dedicated to one of my best friends for a challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. I wanted to honor our 20 year friendship by making a layout.


I used the script stamp from the ATC #1 stamp sheet to add some interest to the base of my layout. For more photos and details, please visit my blog EmoraDesigns.

I hope you will play along with us over at I Brake For Challenges!

Thank you for stopping by,
Regan

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card and scrapbook page. I love both. You did a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete