Monday, July 18, 2011

Heat Wave....



This is me {jane bosi}! LOL!!!! I'm sure we are all enduring record temperatures and can relate to poor Freddie! I just had to chuckle! This image has been sitting colored on my desk for a good week--I just wasn't sure what to do with it :) Today, our temps were in the 90's with horrid humidity--my hubster spent the day watching our thermostat climb. (86 in the house...) It would appear our A/C is not properly sized for our house???? He's an engineer--used to design A/C systems for hospitals and universities....so, I gotta trust....anyway, to take my mind off the grueling heat, I decided on a technique from the TJNL's Stampbooking CD. This one is called Stylized Squares and is wonderfully adaptable for cards too! You can find Freddie in the store here and the Stampbooking CD here :) Glad I could help :)


PS--this is also a good time to remind you that you still have time to play in the I Brake For Challenges Challenge--head over to the challenge blog where you will see the theme is Summer Fun--I think Freddie is having fun....??? I'll announce a winner later this week as I'll be at CHA for a few days :)

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment