Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Challenge Time!


Hello Lovely Ladies,

It's Wednesday, so that means a new challenge over on the IBFS Challenge blog today. The theme this week is 'Birthdays!' I hope you're able to play along, and you'll be that much more prepared for the next birthday on your calendar by having a card already made up. :c)

My card today is using the Large Summertime Birdhouse stamp (Item #EA425S); which I colored in using my Promarkers. I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flower centers to really make them pop.

My Pastor's wife has a birthday on Thursday and she LOVES birdhouses, so I really hope she likes her card. I love this gorgeous stamp. Did I mention that it's huge? It measures about 3 1/2" x 5 3/4" so makes a great focal point. I made the overall card to measure 7 1/4" x 5 1/4"; which isn't a size that I get to create with very often.

Super fun Birthday challenge! Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure and check out the challenge blog HERE.

Happy Creating,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment