Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brakefast Club 'Winged Theme' Swap Card...

Hello Everyone, it's Robyn here today. I hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!

Today's card is from a swap that I participated in over at The Brakefast Club. We were to create a simple card with a "winged theme." So, this is what I came up with.

Winged theme swap card
The stamp that I used is called Eagle and Verse and is available from I Brake for Stamps. I really love the verse of Scripture that's on it. It can be used for a card of encouragement as well as for making a great masculine card.

The flower is one of the Wild Orchid Crafts Mixed Blooms available through IBFS. I needed to mail this so it had to go nicely in an envelope. I added a flat-backed pearl but it still mailed out fine. Hope you like seeing it.

Also, be sure and check out the I Brake for Stamps new Challenge Blog! Fun challenges and a new one posted today!

Make it a great day! Thanks for stopping by! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment