Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Birthday Girl & Live 2 Ride

Hi, Regan here! I have two projects to share with you this week!

The first project is a fun and super cute birthday card for that special little girl in your life!
I used the Be My Valentine Girl stamp which is one of my all time favorites!!

I chose to use a sketch this week from Unscripted Sketches.

After some stamping, fussy cutting and paper piecing here is what I came up with....


Isn't it darling!? I just love the way it turned out.
This stamp is so super versatile!


The next project is a masculine layout I created for the Technique Junkies Stampbooking Blog Hop to promote the new Stampbooking CD that I Brake For Stamps is carrying! I used the Numbers Background stamp along with the Fancy Frames tutorial (by our very own Jane Bosi) to create this layout of my Dad.



For more photos and details for both projects, please visit my blog Emora Designs.

I hope you were inspired to take a second look at your stamps today!

Thank you for stopping by,
Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment