Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer Song

Hello Ladies, Robyn here. I have a bright, summer-ish card to share with you today. It brings with it a wish for you to have a very sunshiny day today! :c)
Summer Song
I've used a S.W.A.L.K. image available through I Brake for Stamps called "You Are My Sunshine." I love these images! I'm hoping to collect the whole set of them eventually, as I really enjoy the cute stamps and great sentiments. You can view them all HERE. They just make me smile.

I've also used Wild Orchid Crafts Flower Blooms that I've layered together. The trim, paper (Poteeka Souffle by the Paper Studio), and Prima pearls are from a big box store. I colored in the image using my Letraset Promarkers and cut the layers out using my Nesties.

That's it for me today, I do have another card to share with you, but will save it for another day. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy Creating,
Robyn x

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! The stamp you used is one of the cutest stamps I have ever seen!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete