Saturday, May 7, 2011

Funky Dolls






Happy National Scrapbooking Day from Jane Bosi!! I've been busy scrapbooking lately (read more about my stampbooking here) and wanted to share an unique embellishment I created with stamps from IBFS! You can find the images for my fun doll here. My daughter, Sophia, is featured on the page and loves this set of stamps also! Fun for cards, scrapbooks and little girls!


My page also features a brand new technique from the just announced Technique Junkie CD: Stampbooking--The Art of Using Rubber Stamps in Your Scrapbooks. It's called 3D Paint Embellishments--lots of fun and a great way to add texture and interest to your pages or other art!


Have a great scrapbooking day and an even better Mother's Day! TTFN, Jane










No comments:

Post a Comment