Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dog Bone Bag


Hello! It's Holly posting again. I have a soft spot for puppies, and I couldn't resist making a little bag of dog treats to share with you today. This adorable puppy is from the Bedtime Buddies sheet, available from I Brake for Stamps.

I used a die cut bag in a kraft cardstock, stamped the bone all over it (also from the Bedtime Buddies sheet), assembled the bag, and added this puppy to the front. The puppy is colored with Copic markers and then I used a silver glitter pen to color his little tag. Then I did the Curled Corners technique from Technique Junkies and added a cut-out bone to the exposed corner.

Now wouldn't this make a fun gift to give to someone who brings home a new puppy or to someone who is celebrating their puppy's birthday? Quick, easy, and fun! :-)

This is the last of my Bedtime Buddies postings this week, and I hope you enjoyed all my projects. Head on over to I Brake for Stamps to buy this set as well as tons of other stamps, flowers, Spellbinders dies, and shimmery Creative Inspirations Paint! Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment