Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Circle Tab Kitty card


As promised, I'm showing you another one of the adorable stamps from the Bedtime Buddies sheet available at I Brake for Stamps. This kitty is just too cuddly, isn't she??

I found some kitty paper at a LSS, and I colored the kitty with Copic markers to sort of match the colors in the paper. I also stamped and colored the mice and cut them out to fit in the little circle at the top.

This card is called a Circle Tab card and it is a fun technique found on the Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts CD. I just had to try out this technique - it's much easier than it looks. Come on back tomorrow to see my third project with these stamps. :-)


Stamps: Bedtime Buddies sheet available at I Brake for Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
CS: White, Chocolate, patterned paper (Pebbles)
Other: Copic markers, May Arts ribbon
Technique Junkies technique: Circle Tab Card (from Fancy Folds and Motion CD)

No comments:

Post a Comment