Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cards for Baby and a Layout

Hello Everyone, Robyn here. I have quite a few projects to share with you today. I thought it would be fun to create several cards using a single stamp set to share with you today. I'm using the Baby Plate #3 from I Brake for Stamps. The images are so cute! I decided to make a couple of boy cards, a couple of girl cards and a sweet little layout of my daughter, Suzanne. I wanted to show you a little of the versatility of just one stamp set. I could have made more, but have other projects calling my name so this is it for now. Hope you like them. *Ü*

The layout measures 8" x 8" and I've used the little box frame to frame the photo - I know, how original! teehee

8x8 baby layout

Super simple layout, but isn't she a cutie-pie!?!

8x8 layout

Now for the cards...

They are basically the same per set, just adapted for baby boy/girl.

Baby Girl Card

Baby Boy Card

Had to do some paper piecing...I love that technique. Makes for a super simple, yet sweet card.

baby girl with pram card

This is what the inside looks like. The baby boy card (below) has the same stamping inside but with baby blue ink.

Baby girl card inside

Then lastly, the baby boy version...

baby boy teddy bear card

They're all pretty basic cards, so apart from the fussy cutting, they could easily be mass produced and even turned into birth announcements.


This is what the set looks like:

Baby Plate #3

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment