Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love is a Kiss

Hi, Regan here! I wanted to share a card I made with you today and show you the adorable stamp I used called Love is a Kiss!

This stamp is just too adorable for words!



Okay, okay... Here is my card!



I used going gray card stock by Stampin' Up! for the base of my card. I also used Confetti Cream and Real Red card stock by Stampin' Up! The pattern paper is from K&Company and Making Memories. I made the flower using Rose Red card stock by Stampin' Up!, the Tattered Florals Sizzix die by Tim Holtz and Jules Tutorial. I inked up the edges with Tea Dye distress ink by Ranger and Basic Black by Stampin' Up! to give it some grunge and tulle to give it a fun look! I think it is a super cute card and I hope you do as well!


Thank you for stopping by!
Regan
http://www.emoradesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment: