Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby, It's Really Cold Outside!

 And it IS cold outside! I am sure many of you are having snow and cold today too.  I love it when I am INside! We have a snow day today with -8 windchill (soon to be -25 they say) and almost a foot of snow. 

I made this using images from Penguins and More by I Brake For Stamps. I love this set, because it has a lot of different kinds of sentiments for all sorts of occasions. And who doesn't love watching penguins?


For details on how I made this card, have a visit to my blog, Joy in a JAR.
Have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Penguins! Love all the snowflake activity! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Judy. I love the penguin image and you have certainly presented it well. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete