Monday, October 4, 2010

Feeling Gnomey?

Hee Hee! I've {Jane Bosi} been gnomey for about a week now! I created this card for the TJNL Blog Hop, but just couldn't resist sharing it here, too! If you've ever struggled with large images, this card is a good example of "making it fit"--who hasn't tried to stuff their size 12 into a 10 a time or two? Same concept applies here, but with much better results!

I really wanted a Gnome image to go with this technique piece (Pencil Highlights) and thought myself a bit brainy by making it work. One of the things I love best about these little dwarfy images are the facial features--rosy cheeks and the eyes! This sketch was a great way to spotlight this adorable fellow! My sentiment, also true and a fun favorite, is from IBFS and can be found here. (Called "Wonderful")
Have a wonderful Monday and, as always, get inky!~
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment