Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Techie Butterflies

Good Morning Stampers!! Jane Bosi, here, sharing a little IB4S love!

I was compelled the minute I saw this stamp (Zebra Butterfly Collage) to use it for this technique! The technique is called Triple Mosaic and can be found in the June 2006 edition of the Technique Junkie Newsletter.

After completing the technique piece, I stamped again on kraft cardstock and pieced the butterfly on top--making him all sparkly with my black Spica glitter pen. It looks fantastic in real life!

The inside of the card houses another great stamp from I Brake For Stamps. It's from the Inspiration Plate #3 (as is the "Pray Often" sentiment) and reads:


The Prayer of Jabez
Oh, that you would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that you would keep me f rom evil,
that I may not cause pain.
1 Chronicles 4:10
I hope you're all having a great day!
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment