Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy August Monday!!


Greetings, Friends! I thought I'd start the week/month off with a brief intro and project share!!

My name is Jane Bosi and I'm honored to be a new member of the IBFS Design Team! I'm mom to five goofy kids (6 if you count the hubster!) and live in Wisconsin.
Today, I'm participating in the Technique By Design Blog Hop (TJNL) so, I thought I'd share my project here too!


My card features the Worn Wallpaper Technique and one of my favorite images from IBFS. You can find the Mother and Child image here. I masked off the main image and then used my Copic airbrush to color the sky; Copic markers for the rest of the image. The love with butterfly is one stamp and came to me on Half Plate #058--another of my favorites! (You'll learn, I say that a lot!) A few die cut scallop borders to finish things off--nice and easy!

I hope you'll join in on the fun blog hop--after all, it's monday--you might need a fun little distraction!

TTFN, Jane

1 comment: