Monday, March 15, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

Hello! This is Chris Dickinson from Wisconsin popping in to share a few projects I have worked on. The first card is one I made a few weeks ago...

Here are the details to my card:

TECHNIQUE: TECHNIQUE JUNKIES: WATERCOLOR SMOOCH
Cardstock: Co'ordinations, Black, White, Watercolor paper
Accessories: Black EP, Heat Tool, Smooch Green, Nestibilities Fleur De Lis, Copics, Brads, Gold Ribbon, Dimensionals


This card combines the Splitcoast Stampers CAS58 Color challenge: Chocolate, Green and a neutral of your choice and the Our Creative Corner Sketch - I love challenges and think they are so much fun!

Here are a few more details:
Stamps: Irish Blessing and Clovers from I Brake For Stamps
Paper: Chocolate, Basic Grey, Glorious Green from SU
Ink: Copics,
Accessories: Offray Ribbon, Paper Snips, Dew Drops, 1/4" circle punch

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Chrissy D

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it - What a fun image for a perfect St. Patty's day card. ANOTHER stamper from Wisconsin! Go Badgers. :) (I'm from Madison originally, now in Milton.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects!! Happy St Patrick's Day to you. Great cards

    ReplyDelete